Right off the shore of Emerald Palms lies the world’s 3rd largest barrier reef which is considered to be the healthiest one you can explore. A spectacular undersea world awaits. Vibrant angel fish, parrot fish, trigger fish and thousands of other colourful tropical fish swimming amongst giant sponges, sea fans, brain coral and intricate coral formations.
Take a guided tour through underwater cave systems commonly known as Blue Holes. In fact, South Andros Island is famous for its blue holes! South Andros was recently featured in the National Geographic Magazine for its famous cave diving. Night dives where spotlights shine on giant crawfish and other nocturnal marine life. Tours available for exploration of blue holes and caves on land as well as in the sounds and bights.
Special four night Scuba Diving package from $1,208.00 per person for four nights King Ocean view.
- 3 nights’ accommodation with the 4th night FREE
- Welcome drink
- Daily full breakfast
- Round trip transportation to Congo Town Airport
- 3 Days of Scuba Diving
- 2 dives per day (Guided) based on 2 tanks.
- Includes tanks, weights, mask/fins
- 3rd tank, BC & regulator available with supplementary price.
- Round trip transportation to Scuba Diving site
- Daily box lunch on Diving days
- Free wireless internet to upload your latest pics
- Use of bicycles, kayaks, and snorkel equipment
- INCLUDES TAXES AND GRATUITIES EXCEPT DIVER GRATUITIES!
- Cannot be combined with any other offer
Other customized diving and snorkeling trips are available.
If you are not a certified diver, it’s not a problem! Diving certification instruction is also available.
Contact us today to discover the third largest and most pristine Great Barrier Reef right in front of our hotel! This and other Bahamas Resort Packages can be reserved by contacting the Emerald Palms Resort Hotel direct.